Foodservice Equipment Services in the Washington D.C. area
Engage Alto-Hartley and you gain a partner in bringing your vision to life.
We offer end-to-end services to clients – from drafting designs based on the client’s concepts or on our understanding of the client’s needs, to procuring the right equipment, to installing equipment, through ensuring client satisfaction with a job well done. We specialize in negotiated work, contract-bid work, and equipment replacement.
We also emphasize energy efficiency. We achieve this not only by procuring state-of-the-art equipment, but also by sourcing as close to home as possible to reduce transportation. In addition, we receive all equipment orders at our warehouse, allowing us to consolidate equipment delivery to the project location. We also are expert in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), having been involved on many LEED-certified projects.
What Makes Us Stand Above the Rest?
- Clients can count on our integrity and accountability. We provide advice based on our extensive knowledge and experience as well as our desire to see clients succeed.
- The Alto-Hartley team offers the full set of services needed to perform projects from start to finish.
- Alto-Hartley is a dealer/distributor for more than 500 U.S. manufacturers of commercial food-service equipment; we also provide complete custom stainless steel and millwork fabrication for your project.
- Each project is assigned a single point of contact on the Alto-Hartley team, one person who the client can rely on to manage all aspects of the project and to act as a liaison with all other vendors and service providers involved.
- We consolidate all of the project’s equipment orders at one of our warehouses to facilitate delivery and installation at the project site.
- With our industry relationships, operating model, and expert team, we can respond rapidly to client requests.
- The Alto-Hartley team gets the job done right the first time, on time, and on budget.
- We maintain client relationships even after projects are done to make sure that clients are satisfied and to assure clients that they have a partner in their continued success.